Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Healthy eating

 Hello, today we are talking about health and the subject we are talking about is healthy eating

Bronx and I did the same slide and we finished late but we got to finish it. At the end I got lazy and in the ingredients I just typed in "it literally says it in the name"(if you want to know what it was it was butter and toast). Bronx and I are a really good team, my teacher should let us sit together all the time. Well anyways we had to include grains, protein, carbs, dairy, fat, veges and fruit so overall I enjoyed it. It is really important to eat the right foods so you can grow into the person you are if you don't then you might end up something you don't want to be.

Thank you for looking at my blog and have a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment