Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hands on fire.

 Aim:

I want to find out how to light my hands on fire safely

Method:

Equipment

  • Lighter
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Tray
  • Hose
  • liquid
  • safety glasses
Instructions
  1. Get equipment ready
  2. Fill tray with water
  3. Put liquid soap on the tray
  4. Gently mix
  5. Connect the hose to the gas tap
  6. Turn gas on and make bubbles of gas 
  7. Wear safety glasses
  8. Wet your hands and arms with water
  9. Scoop the bubbles with too hands not to deep and not to high just in the middle
  10. Take two steps forward
  11. Hold the bubbles as far away from your face as you can
  12. Light the bubbles on fire
Dont panic and slowly open your hands (because if you panic you might start a fire)

results
I saw a mushroom cloud
I heard a big whoosh
I smelt burning hair and oil
I felt heat all over my hands and my brain was amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment